Re: curl 7.43 binary kits posted for VMS.

From: John E. Malmberg <wb8tyw_at_qsl.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 17:38:51 -0500

On 7/28/2015 1:16 PM, Steve Holme wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Jul 2015, John E. Malmberg wrote:
>
>> I have built binary install kits for VMS, can the download page be
>> updated with the new links?
>
> Thanks for the builds and sorry I've been away from my curl duties
> for the last few months - I'm just starting to get back into things
> again and as such have now updated the links.

Not a problem. I have also been distracted as I am starting a new
position later in the month.

>> The CURL kits require ZLIB 1.2.8 kits which is in the same download
>> directory as the CURL kit.

> Is this mentioned in the releases archives as I'm not sure the curl
> download page is the best place to mention dependencies / or how to do
> that via our admin site :( Kind Regards
> Steve

The dependencies are mentioned in the release notes for the package.
While they can be extracted from the package before install, I doubt
that is commonly done.

I thought I remembered seeing some other platforms with links to
dependent kits in their sections, but do not see any now.

Regards,
-John