Re: libcurl not opened from thunderbird extension

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 02:08:05 -0400

On 8/4/2015 3:12 AM, Libor Bubik wrote:

> I use your libcurl library in my dll library.
>
> When I use my dll from my application everything is ok and curl works
> fine.
>
> But I need to write thunderbird extension which is using my dll library.
>
> I connect dll to thunderbird using js-ctypes
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/js-ctypes
>
> But I have problem when I have linked libcurl to my dll, thunderbird
> not open my dll.
>
> Environment: windows 7 64 bit, curl builded from VS2013 as LIB with
> DLL OpenSSL (x86), Thunderbird (x86)
>
> Do you have any idea where can be problem ?

That doesn't sound like a libcurl problem, more a problem with your
code. To clarify you have your own DLL that worked successfully in
Thunderbird but then after rebuilding your DLL with libcurl static
library Thunderbird won't open your DLL? Do you get an error message or
any kind of detail? Does your latest DLL still work fine in your
application?