Re: segfaulting in Curl_num_addresses on OS X and Ubuntu

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 23:24:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 31 Jul 2015, Ray Satiro via curl-library wrote:

>> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-thread.html which 404's. :(
>
> Thanks for pointing that out and your positive comments. It will be fixed
> soon but for now you can view it raw at
> https://github.com/bagder/curl/blob/master/docs/libcurl/libcurl-thread.3

I actually made the URL for that page appear as:

   http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/threadsafe.html

... since "thread safe" is usually what people ask about and look for in this
area. I realize it is slightly different than the name of the actual man page
but I don't think it matters very much.

There's no entry in the menu yet that links to this page so if we would rename
it again it shouldn't be a very big deal.