Re: Issue with the line feed character

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 00:27:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015, Tiago Cerqueira (1090678) wrote:

> I've narrowed down the URL problem to a variable that is being read from a
> config file (one line, it just contains the information needed).

> I was wondering if there is an option to force curlpp to ignore the line
> feed character.

This is not the list for curlpp but for libcurl, and no there's no such
option.

But since you write the code that reads the URL from the file, why don't you
just strip it off before you pass the URL to libcurl? A URL cannot legally
contain a line feed character anyway and it is a mistake on your part to
include it to begin with!