CURL handle re-use with different query parameters

From: Rajalakshmi Iyer <raj_at_blismedia.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 10:56:29 +0100

Hello,

In my application, there are several HTTP GET requests to the same external
server but with different query parameters in each request.

As a result, for every request, I need to do a curl_easy_setopt for the
CURLOPT_URL.

Would having a single curl_easy_setopt for CURLOPT_URL and passing the
query params in the POST body (assuming the external server allows for
this) for every request provide any performance improvement?

Thanks!

--
    Rajalakshmi Iyer  *Senior Software Engineer*    raj-blismedia.com
<http://is.gd/L42zBR>[image: Skype icon]       [image: Blis logo]
<http://www.blismedia.com/>    <http://www.blismedia.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/BlisMedia?fref=ts>
<https://twitter.com/BlisMedia>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/blismedia>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/103190831541608378945/about>
--
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any