Re: TLS certificate verification

From: ( \\/\\/|||\ <simplesec2012_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 19:07:38 -0300

You seriously don't know how to get the full data response off the
socket??? And you claim libcurl is "the most powerful on the planet" ???
lol...

It's not just on SEARCH ALL, it's ANY search parameter that returns a large
response. No search command = *no imap support* dude... just like no
multiple recipients = *no smtp support* ... stop claiming shit that isn't
true!!!

No time to detail every bug I find in libcurl, If you want the binary, let
me know. Anyway, I'm done w/libcurl, goodbye.