Do parts of a multi-part POST have to have a name?

From: James A. (Andy) Moorer <jamminpower_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 12:13:13 -0400

Hello.
I need to do a multi-part POST. I need to supply my own header for each
part - I need to specify that the first part is JSON and the second part
is WAV (binary).
I think I see how to do all that (and thanks for the tutorials!), but
I'm not sure what the role of the part name is. All the examples have
something like CURLFORM_COPYNAME in them. I don't see anything in the
spec that calls out for a name. Can I omit the name of a part and just
supply the header and the contents?
Thanks for your help.

--
James A. (Andy) Moorer