Re: Problem with http2-download.c

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 08:49:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 31 May 2015, RAFAYEL MKRTCHYAN wrote:

> I am trying to play with http2-download.c example from "Example Sources"
> section (you can find the link of that file here:
> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/http2-download.html ). However, when I am
> trying to compile my C code I am having problem with CURLOPT_PIPEWAIT,
> saying that it is not declared in my current scope. I have tried this with
> different compiler, but I am having the same problem. Any help would be
> appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks, it was a mistake in the example code. I've fixed it now.

It would happen if you tried to build the example with a set of curl headers
that don't have multiplexing support. It thus suggests that if you really want
to play with those examples you should consider a later version of libcurl.

Right now, HTTP/2 multiplexing only works in git (daily snapshots), as the
next version (7.43.0) will become the first libcurl version to support
multiplexed transfers over HTTP/2.

Also note that you then need nghttp2 version 1.0.0 or later.