Re: multi_perform blocks and never returns when built with schannel WinIDN

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 00:13:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 31 May 2015, Pär Björklund wrote:

I don't run any machine with schannel myself so I can't help much to debug
this for real, but I can chime in with some observations.

> I've narrowed it down to the loop in in readwrite_data, data_pending is
> always returning true because there is more data pending

Surely there isn't _always_ truly data pending? Sounds like a bug lurking.

Can you dig a little deeper and make sure schannel_recv() returns CURLE_AGAIN
in the 'err' field when there's nothing more to read?