RE: Adding CURL handles to running CURLM

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 11:15:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 25 May 2015, Vincas.Razma_at_bentley.com wrote:

>> I don't know. Can you show us a recipe on how to reproduce this problem?
>> Your description hasn't been detailed enough for me to understand.
>
> I tried reproducing this problem with pure CURL and our server. What I found
> is that returning exact number of read bytes from CURLOPT_READFUNCTION
> callback causes server to hang.

That is usually a sign that you haven't provided the (correct) size of the
data you are to upload.

> Reproduces if:

I was hoping for source code to a small app I can run on my own to repeat this
behavior.

> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/CURLOPT_READFUNCTION.html mentions bug and
> server "hangs" in some workflows, can that be related to this?

Yes it could, but that work flow would include you either not telling curl
about the upload size or telling it the wrong size.