Login with cURL and Token don't work

From: <avrman_at_fantasymail.de>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 12:48:17 +0200
Can somebody help me please, to realise a cURL-Login to the WebRadio-Site "www.Phonostar.de" ?
At first i create a cookie and get the token:
$token = curl -s -k -c cookie.txt https://www.phonostar.de/radio/radioaufnehmen/radiocloud/login | grep csrf-token | awk '{print $2}'| sed 's/content=\"//;s/.$//'
After that i use the cookie and the token to login with my Testaccount (before i recorded the login information with LiveHTTP headers in FireFox):
curl -s -k -b cookie.txt -d utf8=\u2713 -d authenticity_token=$token -d user[email]=vofaden@trickmail.net -d user[password]=curllogin -d user[remember_me]=0 -d button= https://www.phonostar.de/radio/radioaufnehmen/radiocloud/login
To test the login i navigate through the site with the follow command:
curl -s -k -b cookie.txt http://www.phonostar.de/radio/sunshinelive/aufnehmen
but in the answer for this request i get the information, that i don't logged in...
What's wrong here ?
You can use the Test-Account to help me, please.