Trouble compiling htmltidy example from libcurl

From: Rayne <hjazz6_at_ymail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 05:51:19 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I am trying to parse an offline HTML source code file and then store each value in a table cell in my C program. I thought of using the htmltidy example, but I am having trouble compiling it. The errors I have areerror: tidy/tidy.h: No such file or directory
error: tidy/buffio.h: No such file or directory
I cannot find these 2 files even though I have installed tidy, libtidy and libtidy-devel via yum.# rpm -qa | grep tidy
tidy-0.99.0-19.20070615.1.el6.x86_64
libtidy-0.99.0-19.20070615.1.el6.x86_64
libtidy-devel-0.99.0-19.20070615.1.el6.x86_64
Is there anything else I should install? I am using RHEL6.

Thank you.
Regards,Rayne