Re: how to use http/2 server push?

From: Alcides Viamontes Esquivel <a.viamontes.esquivel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 15:25:19 +0200

> We would (somehow) dynamically create a new easy handle and stream for a
pushed resource and allow the application to deny it or to receive it like
an ordinary
> transfer. The creation of the easy handle would probably then have to be
presented to the application with a callback or something and the
application would then
> have to setup options etc for the transfer (like write callback etc). We
could also imagine the application being allowed to cancel such a request.

I like this one. Something to think about is the behavior of
SETTINGS_ENABLE_PUSH