Re: bug #39 -- let's fix it

From: mm.w <0xcafefeed_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 16:12:31 -0700

ok so then ; fair enough ; imagine the world in two ways: I have a
permissive Mode and strict Mode ; yes sorry for the formatting ; as I am
not an english native speaker and I learned it in the adulthood listening
to radio ; I think I will always have a weirdo way to express simple
things ; mostly I should pay attention ; and always double check before
posting.