Re: not receiving CURLMSG_DONE or other end-of-transfer signals

From: Daniel Hardman <daniel.hardman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 15:37:37 -0600

> >>My advice would be to not base code on the asio example until we have
> the asio example working! =)

Well, I'd be happy to use different asio+curl code, if someone can point me
to some. I started with the sample because it was the best I could find. :-)

I'd like to fix the problem and submit a patch if I can. If asio is only
issuing edge-triggered notifications, then libcurl will only see state
transitions on sockets, not continuations of the previous state. I guess
I'll go poke in libcurl code and see if every POLL_IN puts libcurl in a
read loop until we see EAGAIN...

--Daniel