Re: P12 AND PEM DATA from MEMORY

From: mm.w <0xcafefeed_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 09:49:19 -0700

Hello it does not help ;

it is only a suggestion here to keep a compatibility layer to be able to
read from file but not be stuck with a ASCII file path [[or other 8bits
which should rest in the museum of encodings]] ; windows does not support
UTF-8 file path then the only solution is to use wfopen [even if the
program internally uses UTF-8 literals] you can safely translate to UTF-16
 then handling "wide" path ; feeding an fp to the interface instead of a
file-path ; gives you the opportunity to stay away from this matter.

Best