libcurl fd release

From: À¼Ìì <lantian0811_at_163.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 22:49:25 +0800 (CST)

Hi£¬all
I recently encounter a stranger thing:
I use libcurl to download file ,
first ,I receive a request from client ,and I then use the url from this package to download file , however ,I see the log and find so many error"Bad file descryptor",
when I download a file and I use
curl_multi_remove_handle(g->multi, easy);
curl_easy_cleanup(eh);
these two api to release the resource ,this error may indicate that : I close the same fd two times!
So I have two question :
1. how does curl_multi_remove_handle and curl_easy_cleanup to release the fd?
2. do I release the same fd two times? I check the code for many times and could not find the answer ,could any one help me?

best wshes