Re: OpenSSL OCSP API breakage

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 23:11:08 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 24 Mar 2015, Alessandro Ghedini wrote:

> The curl workaround code should probably be put inside ifdefs checking for
> whatever openssl version will include the fix, but for a simple test it can
> be removed completely, then run the following to check if the bug was fixed:

Thanks Alessandro.

I've tried a fix for OpenSSL git master and 1.0.1k now and they both work.
Just pushed it. I assume they will include this fix in the next release so the
work-around is used for 1.0.2a or earlier.

Unrelated to that change, the OpenSSL team changed more structs to become
opaque so I had to do another minor fix to make curl build again with OpenSSL
master.