Re: Failed writing body (-1 != 16384)

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 16:21:28 -0400

On 3/10/2015 8:46 AM, 鍏板ぉ wrote:
> I use multi socket ,and I run the program for few minutes ,however I
> get this error
>
> * Connection #20 to host b200.photo.store.qq.com left intact
> * Re-using existing connection! (#33) with host b378.photo.store.qq.com
> * Connected to b378.photo.store.qq.com (101.227.143.124) port 80 (#33)
> > GET
> /psb?/V10nnL8j44xU4O/g8L30HY2LaPzSHGtD7VMr3oRXboYP7LnupSHjTnxJPI!/b/dK32W.GBOwAA&bo=XgH9AF4B*QACCCw!
> HTTP/1.1
> Host: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx(for example)
> Accept: */*
>
> < HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> < Cache-Control: max-age=31536000
> < Client-Ip: 14.17.37.11
> < Last-Modified: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:25:14 GMT
> < Server: httpserver
> < Server-Time: 77
> < Size: 5328377
> <
> *Failed writing body (-1 != 16384)
> * Closing connection #33
>
> I search int google,And it tells about "So it was a problem of encoding."
> Have anyone got this error before? how to fix it?

In the future please cite what you have found by searching. It looks as
though you are using a version of libcurl that is at least 5 years old.
As of 7.20 (Feb 2010) when there is a failure writing the body it no
longer casts the bytes handled number to a signed integer it uses the
unsigned value instead. A lot has happened in 5 years (over 19,000
commits) and it's possible if there was a bug it has been fixed. Also
take a close look at your body callback function to see if it's actually
handling the bytes. Review CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION [1].

If you need more help you can increase the chances of someone on the
list helping you by supplying a self contained example that can be used
to reproduce and the details at [2].

[1]: http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION.html
[2]: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/bugs.html#What_to_report