Aw: Re: OPENSSL version

From: Ulrich Telle <Ulrich.Telle_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 18:04:16 +0100

Hi Uday,

Am 02.03.2015 um 12:34 schrieb Uday Kumar Tirupathi:
> Can you please let me know which OPENSSL version is used in libcurl.dll
> which is referred in "libcurl.NET" downloaded from the link below
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/libcurl-net/

The file ReadMe.bin in the "bin" subdirectory of the project has the information you are searching for:

libcurl.dll: This was built with libcurl 7.13.0, openssl-0.9.7e,
                  c-ares-1.2.1 and zlib-1.2.1

I would strongly recommend to rebuild this DLL on your own using more recent versions of libcurl and openssl.

Regards,

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Telle