Re: about https proxy queston

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:54:18 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2015, laser peter via curl-library wrote:

> I see the bug#1479 timeout issue over proxy still open, so the issue has not
> fix yet in 7.41, right?May I ask whether it will be fixed in 7.42 and what's
> the 7.42 expected release date? Thanks in advance!

It was unfortunately not fixed in time for the 7.41.0 release, no.

I have a fix pending that I believe can be the right one, but as it contains
pretty drastic changes to the main multi state machine I decided to wait until
after the release with pushing it or even just discussing its merits.

I'll post it here soon, once I've cleaned it up.