Re: libcURL behaviour during upload in low bandwidth scenario

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 23:29:56 +0100

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 03:06:29AM +0000, Mundwadkar, Gargi wrote:
> My main intention is, curl should not get blocked if it is not performing any
> request. Is there any other configurable option for libcURL which I’m missing?

Are you using the easy or multi API? The easy API will block for each request
while the multi API is non-blocking (except for some edge cases). If you're
concerned about blocking then the multi API will let you perform processing, do
checks, perform parallel transfers, etc. even if one of the connections would
otherwise block.

>>> Dan