anyone using curl for telnet in windows?

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 05:00:45 +0000 (UTC)

I've tried a few sites but it doesn't seem to work too well for me. I've tried a bunch of recent versions of the curl tool. The responses from the server doesn't always appear. I think the responses are in the buffer because if I hit CTRL+C I can often see the text that should have appeared. I've tried -N (no buffer) which doesn't seem to do much in Windows but it does in Ubuntu. For example try curl telnet://rainmaker.wunderground.com