feature freeze for 7.41.0!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 08:52:04 +0100 (CET)

Friends!

We're now closing the window for new feature for this round. Lets fix as many
bugs as possible until the next release, planned to happen on February 25.

If you have new stuff you want merged, you can still post patches and we can
still review and discuss them but they will not me merged until after Feb 25.

As usual, http://curl.haxx.se/dev/ has all necessary dev info and links to
release calendars, all open bugs and more.

If you have bugs that haven't received attention lately (like the last 7 days
or so), please either repeat them on this list or post them im the bug
tracker!