RE: Cross-compiling linux to windows and OpenSSL

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 23:07:57 +0000

On Sun, 28 Dec 2014, Félix Robles wrote:

> This is out of my area of expertise, but I've tried option a) and it
> doesn't seem to solve it. I mean, with that -lgdi32 still shows up
> before -lssl -lcrypto . So unfortunately I still have the same problem.

Are you working with a download of the curl source or out of the git repository?

Did you modify configure or configure.ac?

If you're working out of the repo and you modified configure.ac then you'll need to run ./buildconf to generate a new configure.

If you are working with a download of the source and modified configure.ac then you'll need to modify configure instead - but it may be a little different.

If you modified configure then you've exhausted my expertise, I'm afraid, as I tend to look after the Windows Visual Studio project files :(

Kind Regards

Steve