RE: [bagder/curl] 908101: IPV6: address scope != scope id

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 10:45:43 +0100

Steve Holme wrote:
> It looks like the Guenter' s Android and Tor's AIX and Tru64 auto
builds have been broken since this commit:

if2ip.c:194: error: too few arguments to function 'Curl_if2ip'

Thanks for pulling my eyes on it. I'll look at it today.

> However, the commit comments also states that the scope_is is a
1-based index which as I just mentioned is currently zero - unless I've
mistaken the above for the scope and the scope_id needs to be set :-P

0 means unspecified (when coming from the URL) or unsupported (i.e.: for
global scoped addresses).
Patrick