Re: Query regarding SSL certificates not about libCurl

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 20:57:47 +0100

On Mon, Dec 01, 2014 at 03:46:20PM +0530, Arif Ali wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> This is in response to
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2014-08/0282.html
>

> If I do not want to build and use only binaries.

How do you run your software then if not in binary form?

> Is there any set easy option or any other api available for the same ?

What exactly are you asking? How to use the OS certificate store using whatever
binary your OS came with? You'll have to ask your OS vendor the answer to that
question. Or, if that's not what you're asking, please give us more details
because it's not clear what you're after.

>>> Dan