Re: Getting empty key on CURLOPT_SSH_KEYFUNCTION callback

From: Rubén Durán Balda <ruben.duran_at_scati.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:35:55 +0100

I forgot to say that I understood this behavior was correct. I had misread
the documentation and was expecting a string, so sorry for the noise.

Regards,
Rubén

--
*Rubén Durán Balda*Software Engineer
Skype rduran_scati
* www.scati.com <http://www.scati.com/>*
*Disclaimer:*
This e-mail (including any attached documents) is proprietary and
confidential and may contain legally privileged information. It is intended
for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
may not review, retain, copy or distribute this message, and we kindly ask
you to notify the sender by e-mail immediately and delete this message from
your system.
*Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail.*