http2 with lying server

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 23:57:43 +0100 (CET)

Hi Tatsuhiro,

I just pushed some bytes that introduce basic http2 awareness in the curl test
suite.

The new test 1801 is a server responding a HTTP/2 upgrade request positively,
but the response following the 101 switched is still HTTP 1.1.

Right now, we don't detect this situation and I'm curious what you think is
the best way to fix it. Curl_http2_switced() calls nghttp2_session_mem_recv()
with the protocol data, but it seems to happily swallow it? I'd like nghttp2
to tell me there's a protocol error here so that we can return an error for
this.

(Using nghttp2 v0.6.6-25-gee65dea)