Re: cmake reviews needed!

From: dev <dev_at_cor0.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:29:05 -0500 (EST)

> On November 13, 2014 at 10:28 AM Brad King <brad.king_at_kitware.com>
> wrote:
>

> On 11/13/2014 10:17 AM, Bill Hoffman wrote:
> > On 11/12/2014 12:06 PM, dev wrote:
> >> Would love to help however if I could. Perhaps this would sort out
> >> my
> >> issues with cmake by climbing into it. More so I mean.:-\
> > What is the problem you are having with CMake on Solaris 10?
>
> There is already upstream discussion here:
>
> cmake does not compile any more since 3.0.0
> http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=15219
>
> compile error Source/kwsys/ProcessUNIX.c, line 2214:
> error: incomplete struct/union/enum sigaction: act
> http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=15065
>
> cc: acomp failed for Source/CursesDialog/form/fld_arg.c
> http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=15166
>
> How to get a nightly build process going.
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.programming.tools.cmake.devel/10718
>
> Let's not bother the curl list with this, please.

Yep. I know I know. However Daniel and libCurl are very dear and
precious so if I can help and let him know I will help then I wanted to
let him know and why. As cmake touches nearly everything these days and
we can expect more I had to let him know that I had been crawling over
the cmake sources. However I am neck deep in an Apache SSL/Cipher issue
also as well as a few other FOSS places.

Anyways, yes, the cmake list is the place to sort out Solaris 10 and
then I can worry about libCurl nightly builds some other time.

Dennis