RE: cmake reviews needed!

From: Jakub Zakrzewski <jzakrzewski_at_e2e.ch>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:28:08 +0000

>> Would love to help however if I could. Perhaps this would sort out my
>> issues with cmake by climbing into it. More so I mean.:-\
>What is the problem you are having with CMake on Solaris 10?

>I should be able to help out.

If I understood correctly, he means that tests are failing. I admit, I haven't ever run the test suite before.
I did it now only to discover, that:

" 76% tests passed, 56 tests failed out of 231"

Not good, but also not a discussion for this list. Perhaps I should report this to CMake list, but first I would have to make sure, that I have my environment right (and maybe just take a look what is the cause of failures).

Note, that we use this "broken" CMake everyday ;)

--
Gruesse,
Jakub