Re: Changes to connection timeout policy when multiple DNS records are present

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 23:54:49 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 11 Nov 2014, Ryan Braud wrote:

> to try and detect oddities that arise in libcurl from one version to the
> next and work around them since there seems to be no hope of getting them
> fixed.

I thought we were discussing how it worked, how it currently works, how it
should behave and how the docs says it works. Those are all steps in the
process of fixing things or at least potentially fixing this.

We all interpret things differently of course but that's not what I would call
"no hope of getting them fixed".

But that's just my opinion.