Re: Problem with ca-bunble.crt file

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 14:07:41 +0100

Hi,
please dont top-post!

On 04.11.2014 13:50, Praveen Pvs wrote:
> Thank you for your reply. You got my problem. I have added the own
> certificates in that file for me communicate to my host.
>
> Is there any problem with those certificates which are there at the end
> of the c-bundle.crt? I have received the pem files from my server guys,
> and i added them to the ca-bundle.crt. Is theree anything wrong with that.
first you should upgrade your ca-bundle.crt to a recent one - 2+ years
is probably too old;
but that doesnt fix your prob, and I cant tell ya what's wrong with your
added certs - you have to investigate that self; see f.e.:
https://www.openssl.org/docs/apps/verify.html

are you sure that your added certs are really CAs? Or are these probably
client certs?

Gün.