Re: Curl 7.38 gets stuck in SSL Handshake with Proxies

From: Alibek Joraev <alibek.joraev_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:54:31 +0000

Update:
this issue (HTTP get via Proxy which requires auth and target is HTTPS)
still present in 7.37.0 too if authentication type is NTLM!

since I was trying to reduce the problem to simple case, I reproduced this
case in 7.38.0 with basic authentication.
Then I just kept testing with basic auth, which passed in 7.37.0 and did
not in 7.38.0, I had made incomplete conclusion – I thought that 7.37.0
handles all cases. It handles all, except NTLM.

So that only option left for me now is to debug 7.37.0... in the current
(complex) environment) - as I am unable to reduce it to simple case or
sample, which would help you guys to reproduce it.