RE: ccsidcurl.c flaws?

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 15:52:20 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> [packages/OS400/ccsidcurl.c:272]: (error) Uninitialized variable: s
> [packages/OS400/ccsidcurl.c:303]: (error) Uninitialized variable: s

> It clearly looks as if the code _could_ access 's' without it being
initialized.

Good catch Daniel. Thank you!
Fixed. They clearly were bugs, but I think nobody ever used these
functions...

http://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2014/10/09/coverity-scan-defect-density-0-00/
comment-page-1/#comment-15806

I reduced scope level of some of the listed variables for OS400; I did
not do that for switch-scoped variables: IMHO this is not elegant to
have switch-scoped declarations or bracketted sub-blocks in switch cases
for declaration purpose only.

Thanks again,
Patrick