Re: Doubts with libcurl and windows server 2008

From: Ray Satiro <raysatiro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 02:43:10 -0400

On 10/10/2014 3:41 AM, Juan Manuel Fernández wrote:
> I´m going to aswer at your questions. I don´t have the VS2005 in the
> computer. I built the DLL in a computer with windows server 2005 and
> the method used was the file proyect generator.Attached at email a
> printscreen with the error.

There is likely a dependency issue based on the exception code c0150002,
seen in your screenshot. Check the system event log (eventvwr.msc >
Windows Logs > System) for events recorded at the time of the exception.
Probably you are missing the VS2005 redistributables. Also keep in mind
that debug builds do not have redistributables, therefore if you are
trying to run a debug build on a system that does not have the VS
version that built it installed it will not run (unless you copy the
debug DLLs...).

If you have any more replies regarding this can you please make them by
replying to this existing thread rather than start a new thread. It's
harder to keep track of when you do that. Thanks