Re: Curl 7.38 gets stuck in SSL Handshake with Proxies

From: Alibek Joraev <alibek.joraev_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 15:20:59 +0100

ok. I see.... thanks for explaining. I got excited as I did not know whole
history of changes.

I will think here and try to make a small sample program, but this will be
(as you correctly assumed) tricky (and that is why I need to think). as
minimum, I will describe use case in more detail (but your current
understanding of the use case is correct). If I am lucky, I will be able to
identify the actual problem in the code (still reconstructing state
transitions in multi_runsingle() for myself).