Add node.js binding

From: Jonathan C. <well.bad_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 20:28:34 -0300

Hey,

I just want to request the addition of the Node.js bindings that I have been working for some time here https://github.com/JCMais/node-libcurl, to the bindings page. :)

The calls are async, and the API resembles the easy one. Currently, almost all options are implemented, the ones that are not are because of:

#1 Too hard (for me) to create a binding for Javascript.
#2 Unnecessary.

Here is the current list of options not implemented:

-- Options related to pass data around (Not needed because of the nature of javascript).
PROGRESSDATA, XFERINFODATA, DEBUGDATA, PRIVATE, etc.
-- Some callbacks that are too specific for C environment or that were too hard for me to get the functionality in javascript:
WRITEFUNCTION, READFUNCTION, IOCTLFUNCTION, SEEKFUNCTION, SOCKOPTFUNCTION, OPENSOCKETFUNCTION, OPENSOCKETDATA, etc.
-- The share interface

And there are some options that can be implemented in the future:
    FTPSSLAUTH
    FTP_SSL_CCC
    FTP_FILEMETHOD
    RTSP_REQUEST
    IPRESOLVE
    USE_SSL
    SSLVERSION
    SSL_OPTIONS
    GSSAPI_DELEGATION
    SSH_AUTH_TYPES
    CHUNK_BGN_FUNCTION, CHUNK_END_FUNCTION
    FNMATCH_FUNCTION

The package name on npm is node-libcurl, so just run the following to install:
$> npm install node-libcurl

Greetings.

Jonathan Cardoso Machado [JCM]
Full-stack Web Developer