Re: Problems using libcurl with c-ares

From: Spork Schivago <sporkschivago_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 15:27:00 -0400

I have a good suspicion it works. A PS3 Developer has been using it
in his EFL libraries for a long time now. His PS3-EFL stuff uses
c-ares 1.7.4 though. I was thinking of maybe trying to compile
libcurl with c-ares 1.7.4 to see if it works just to rule out some
stuff. I don't know a lot about curl or c-ares. Where are the test
tools? I can try running them on the PS3 to verify.