Does libcurl support signal-sent event (SSE)?

From: Bruno BARRUCAND <Bruno.BARRUCAND_at_ingenico.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 10:14:50 +0000

Hi,
I am using libcurl curl-7.34.0.
I have integrated libcurl in my project. It works. Now, I want to use Signal-Sent Event. But does libcurl support it? If it does, how to use it?
I am using easy interface. curl_easy_perform waits there is something available or a timeout has elapsed. Signal-Sent Event sends data without "end" and without closing the connection. So for me, curl_easy_perform will always return on timeout elapsed. Am I right?
I did tests. I do a request on SSE server. I see data from SSE server are read by libcurl in write_data (curl_easy_setopt(curl_, CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION, write_data)). But curl_easy_perform returns always error code 28 (CURLE_OPERATION_TIMEDOUT).
So I am wondering if libcurl supports Signal-Sent Event and how to use them.

Thanks,
Bruno