Re: dead connections are not cleaned up on new requests (follow-up)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 08:57:33 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 8 Aug 2014, Jonatan Vela wrote:

> Since I don't receive any response to my post i suppose that my post got
> forgotten. We would appreciate if our patches would be merged to curl. Do I
> need to make any changes?

Hello again,

To keep track of this problem and its status, I created a new issue in the bug
tracker: https://sourceforge.net/p/curl/bugs/1408/

In there you can see my slightly edited unified version of your patches. The
primary problem with this just now that prevents me from merging is that test
1516 causes a valgrind error!

If you have valgrind installed on a linux machine, you can try it with:

$ cd tests
$ ./runtests.pl 1516