RE: spnego_mech_oid & krb5_mech_oid

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 17:53:35 +0200

Michael Osipov wrote:
>> I know a lot of work has been done around GSSAPI these last weeks.
>> Unfortunately libcurl does not link anymore on OS/400.

> That is actually very good news because some one else, you, took the
time and tested those changes!

In fact, I did not test SPNEGO: I just tried to compile+link on the
OS/400. So don't trust me about the code functionality :-)
GSSAPI is supported on the OS/400, but I don't even know how to test it
(test system is not available on this platform).

>> In addition, spengo_oid_bytes should probably be named
>> spnego_oid_bytes (in curl_gssapi.c): just a typo.

> That is a stupid typo on my side.

> @Daniel, can you kindly fix that glitch in master?

I have already fixed everything :-)

Cheers,