GnuTLS hostname/IP checking, and 'Did you pass a valid GnuTLS cipher list'

From: David Woodhouse <dwmw2_at_infradead.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 17:28:24 +0100

It looks like curl needs the same workaround for GnuTLS failing to check
IP addresses in gnutls_x509_crt_check_hostname(), as implemented at
http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/openconnect.git/blob/HEAD:/gnutls.c#l1795

I couldn't get as far as validating that though; having configured the
git tree with --with-gnutls I can't make an https connection at all. I
just get:

* found 182 certificates in /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
* Did you pass a valid GnuTLS cipher list?
* Closing connection 0=
curl: (35) Did you pass a valid GnuTLS cipher list?

--
dwmw2