Re: Is it normal to the progress callback be called once again after returning non-zero value?

From: Ray Satiro <raysatiro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 01:52:30 -0400

On 7/2/2014 1:02 AM, Jonathan C. wrote:
> Sorry for being a little late, but, what was the conclusion here?
>
> And should I keep using a flag to check if the callback was already called?

My understanding is the behavior will be changed so that the progress
callback will not be called again should it abort. There is a working
solution but it is preliminary and headed towards the end of discussion
if not there already. Daniel is on vacation so you should probably
continue doing what you're doing for now.