Re: libcurl error question

From: <gkghkhjkl_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 19:10:36 -0400 (EDT)

Daniel I gave this a try earlier but it didn't seem to work.
Specifically I went to 'build options' and then selected 'compiler
settings' and then 'other options'. Under 'other options' I typed in
-DCURL_STATICLIB. I then built and ran the program but it still came
back with the same error message. When I went back to 'compiler
settings' to see if I typed it in correctly it appeared blank under
'other options' as if I never typed it in. I tried again and it did the
same thing. Do you know what I might be doing wrong? I'm still a
beginner at programming so any further assistance you could provide
would be appreciated.