buildconf problem

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 14:54:39 +0200

Dear developpers,

I found a little problem with the buildconf script: if you re-execute it
after having run "configure" and the current path lists "." before the
real tool directory (i.e.: /usr/bin), then it fails because "configure"
created a "libtool" script in the current directory.

To reproduce:
- git clone to curl_scratch
- cd curl_scratch
- export PATH=".:$PATH"
- buildconf
- configure
- buildconf

The problem is: the findtool script (as the which command does) finds
libtool in the current directory then assumes libtoolize is in the same
directory.

Possible fixes:
1) Add an extra arg to findtool to avoid checks in the current
directory, and set this flag for libtool search.
2) Find libtoolize before libtool, then assume libtool is in the same
dir as libtoolize.
3) Find libtoolize independently of libtool.

Please tell me your preference and I'll produce a patch.
Cheers,
Patrick