excessive bounces?

From: Ray Satiro <raysatiro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 21:35:21 -0400

I got an e-mail this evening that my subscription to this mailing list
was disabled due to excessive bounces. I reactivated it. I wonder if
anyone else is experiencing the same thing (esp yahoo users).

Here is the message I received:

Your membership in the mailing list curl-library has been disabled due
to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
05-Jun-2014. You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership. You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.