cURL / Mailing Lists / curl-library / Single Mail


Re: first 94208 bytes corrupted! (Ubuntu 14)

From: Wagner Patriota <>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 11:29:58 -0300

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 6:15 PM, Daniel Stenberg <> wrote:

> On Fri, 30 May 2014, Wagner Patriota wrote:
> I tried... it didn't work.
>> In fact nothing worked! It's a bug! :-(
> We know its a bug. We just don't know where it is. I still don't think it
> is _within_ libcurl.
> You could use the CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION and log exactly what libcurl wrote
> to the file, and use that to compare with the zeroes you see actually end
> up in the file.

Thanks Daniel, I tried CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION and could do a deeper debug!
In fact the problem was in my code... and it was very simple. I was
sometimes downloding the same file in another thread [with the same
name]... I just didn't think about it because on Windows and Mac it doesn't
happen, so I never imagined it could be the problem... thanks!

> We have a large amount of users on Ubuntu and you're the only one seeing
> this problem (that we know of), which makes me rather suspect that the
> problem is in your code or in something specific to your setup/surrounding.
> --
> /
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> List admin:
> Etiquette:

List admin:
Received on 2014-06-04