Re: Bug when compiling against gnutls on Yocto

From: Volker <lists.volker_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 15:14:21 -0400

Please check the script that exposes it from the yocto bugzilla ticket
(linked in my previous email). The direct link to this script is
https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/attachment.cgi?id=1957

The issue occurs on affected builds by querying a https URL and
executing a adjtime system call afterwards.