Re: Problem using RECORDFUNCTION

From: Jon Lederman <jonlederman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 18:42:42 -0400

Hi,

I want chunked encoding but with binary as per the following command line curl command:

curl "https://website.net:443/Command?appId=XXX&appKey=YYY5&id=ZZZ" -H "Content-Type: AAA;codec=BBB" -H "Accept-Language: ENUS" -H "Transfer-Encoding: chunked" -H "Accept: application/xml" -H "Accept-Topic: New" -k --data-binary @data.bin -v

How can I achieve the same thing with libcurl. The documentation is not clear on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

-Jon